Tuesday, April 22, 2008

state of the funion

My work on this final project has gone towards experiments with light and color using simple shapes and movement to create a complex repetition of the shapes overlapping and using transparency to show complexity in the stacking of layers.

My progress on the project is that I have put together a collection of svenes that reflect either a positive feeling or a darker/negative feeling. I've created about ten of them and need to create ten more. The project has not been set up with the proper code yet, but the code is not the most difficult part since my controls are going to consist of jumping to certain frames and scenes, basic time-line controls. I plan on having this all done by Thursday.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

This is really shaping up to be cool. It's turning into this light machine that people can use - but it's not simply just that. I hope that in the end you'll be able to project this thing.

bwittmuss said...

I know your still working on the animations for the project, which I know will take a while to accomplish. I like the most recent animation, it gives the mood of violence for me, because I remember that orange is the color for abuse, which could be for the negative side, but that's my opinion.

Thornton1 said...

I think that the orange is really working. I really like it. You're project is evolving into this must see product in the end. I'm eager to see how your other colors or moods are going.