Tuesday, April 8, 2008

audio_lab

For my audio assignment I wanted to play with the mixture of sounds much like the simple flash sites that we linked to. I used the slider functions that we learned in class, but I would have liked to do something that resembles fruity loops like the "sheep_beats".

Although I have fun messing around with my own mix of sounds, I'm not sure that it will be interesting for others. I've always liked messing around with production boards and this is what this feels like.

3 comments:

Thornton1 said...

This was fun to interact with. I think that you have created a really organized mixer for users to control. This works and I like how there is like a gradient of colors from the top row to the bottom.

bwittmuss said...

This sequencer is awesome. It is like mixing your own Electronica and dance music. The overall experience is overwhelming, which is great.

Caleb said...

This is awesome. I don't know what more to say about it...the only thing that would make it better is if you fixed the panning and if there was some way to load samples into this program.