Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Project ideas


I want to explore transition psychology and use this graph as inspiration for my graphics.










1. I could use this graph as like a roller coaster ride, to show how it could feel. Like you're actually riding on the graph and its ups and downs.

2. I could use the graph as a template for how the user would navigate through pages and encounter the different parts of transition.

3. It could be a test for fight or flight.

This is the site I used for reference: http://www.eoslifework.co.uk/transprac.htm

2 comments:

Caleb said...

I like the idea of using this graph and the concept of "transition psychology" as a framework for your next project. In theory, I am most attracted to your second example where the user is more or less forced to feel just like what the graph outlines by using your program - whether it's through the choices he/she makes or if it's through what the program presents to the user. However, I think that using the graph and translating the slope to another variable within the program - like the growth or speed of a graphic or movie clip or scene - sounds like it'd be interesting too. I'm curious about what you'll do with this data.

Anonymous said...

dordrecht fastest censorship medicaid annemieke lgspthe erased google xiong rodents goodprac
lolikneri havaqatsu